v.23.2 Tons of bug fixes
Clicking Download means that you agree to the EULA
Not available. Please try another release!
This is a pretty large bugfix build which is why it took so long :) There is over 62 bug fixes and changes in this build. Tons of bug fixes, as well as various visual polish and improvements.
Yes those hopo bugs have been fixed, as well as those pesky online connection bugs! Check out the full log on the download page.
Clone Hero will also be featured in Awesome Games Done Quick 2020, currently scheduled for Saturday, January 11th. Starring Frosted as a player, Matt and srylain will also be attending the event and fully representing the game, check out the GoFundMe!
- Updated to unity 2018.4.12f1
- Fixed adding songs to local setlist not including song speed
- Update translations
- Add Pirate English, Italian, and Simplified Chinese
- Add more charter icons and sources.
- Upgrade rewired to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed crash with song scanning in some cases.
- Changed the default audio buffersize to be a multiple of the device recomended size to fix linux issues.
- Add hebrew fallback fonts.
- Fixed letters with accents being sorted seperately from the non-accented letters.
- Fixed issue where custom backgrounds could not be disabled.
- Fix configured backgrounds being reset on scanning custom content.
- Fix modchart modifiers causing None entry to show incorrectly
- Spaces are now generated between '=' when writing INI files.
- Fix up cache issue with writing over values.
- Fix cache from writing every INI after a song length was updated.
- Fix cache to generate INI's from .chart again
- Show reset popup when using 'Get Hardware Latency' in pause menu.
- Fix missing credits tooltip text, and resize tooltip button
- Fix scaling of tooltip buttons in pause menu.
- Fix pause menu volume settings not having a selection background.
- Fix hardware latency not updating the audio latency slider.
- Fix hardware latency box highlight state not being reset correctly.
- Rewrite frame based animator class to reduce the number of allocations made during gameplay.
- Fix pressing Ctrl+Backspace when searching.
- Reduce album art loading time to 300ms from 1 second.
- Re-skinned online menu, Added monospace font for console.
- Fix bug causing high score popup to always show.
- Fix idle main menu crash.
- Fix song list preview audio playing when not in focus.
- Removed style tags from internal song searching comparisons.
- Removed style tags from current song export.
- Fix issue where current song export doesn't get cleared when quitting a song.
- Fix being unable to enter Online menu when Quitting from in-game.
- Fix <14> being invisible.
- Change Taps to work the same in Practice as they do normally.
- Fix setlist scaling issues on ultra wide aspect ratios.
- Added available song sorting for online play.
- Fix issues with the menu fade effects.
- Changed end of song stats background to have alternating row colors for better readability
- Improve net state while scene changing, should help with difficulty and part selection desync issues.
- Fix practice restart timing issues when entering with a set Song Speed.
- Fix issues with stats carrying over when online.
- Add per player stars calculations.
- Add better logging for 'can't load song' error.
- Better disconnection handling.
- Re-implement Show Full Playlist feature.
- Changed sorting so when sorting by Song and searching it will only search by song name.
- Fixed bug causing available charts between players online to be out of sync.
- Fix 'Server is full' bug when connecting to a PC with different region or locale settings, and added better logging about why you couldn't connect.
- Fix issue where holding Green on a header wouldn't start a setlist, before you had to have a song selected.
- Fix issue where current song export didn't get cleared when quitting a song.
- Fix being able to hit HOPOs out of order.
- Fix issue where global video backgrounds would not loop.
- Fix scaling issues in settings menu.
- Visual tweaks for stars in the setlist and end of song screen.
- Fix hopo bug causing issues when trying to strum back into the following HOPOs.
- Fixed bugs causing scaling issues in the song list, and re-enabled list scaler.
- Fix game freeze with sustains if chart resolution is under 25.
- Fix 6-fret lefty flip in practice mode.
- Fix menu music playing during player selection.
- Fix main menu when backing out of the song list during the audio fadeout period.
- Fix graphical glitches with full combo text on the end of song screen.