v.22.5 Bugfixes and improvements!
Clicking Download means that you agree to the EULA
This release fixes numerous bugs, and has a few smaller tweaks and improvements.
Update: New android builds have been uploaded to fix the bassinitfail error.
- Updated to Unity 2018.4.2f1, fixes the maximize to fullscreen bug.
- Fixed bug causing playlist button tips to not show correctly.
- Fixed bug in screenshot code causing a memory leak.
- Tweak how background scaling works again.
- Fixed issues with multiple players resulting in automatically playing songs when entering the setlist.
- Prevent setlist navigation when holding down the Confirm button, prevents incorrect songs being selected sometimes.
- Added ability to hold green to start setlist.
- Increased setlist action hold time to 500ms from 200ms. (This applies to any action that requires holding a button to trigger)
- Added method to speed up setlist scroll by holding down strum bar.
- Fixed credit lines overflowing off screen.
- Fixed credits not exiting when the text scrolls off screen.
- Fixed bug allowing setlists to be created in practice mode, resulting in countless bugs.
- Fixed bug with certain linux drivers reporting compute shaders being supported, but failing to load compute shaders. The game now falls back to a cpu implementation in this case.
- Screenshot directory now created on game startup, instead of at the end of a song.
- Fixed timestamp on save screenshot filenames to be in local time.
- Disabled SP lightning in practice mode.
- Fixed bug causing playlists to load duplicate items if duplicate songs are enabled.
- Fixed bot profiles displaying new PB notification.
- Setlist popup is now positioned to show the number of songs when retracted.
- Song scanning now only detects song backgrounds with "video" in the name as having song video backgrounds.
- Tweaked Open Note gem, and sustain textures, hopefully will help with some readability issues that have been reported.
- Added tip text for setlist hold actions.
- Added new charter icons and sources.
- Several optimizations for new personal best popup to try and prevent stuttering.
- Fixed bug with game not writing out badsong.txt data for misnamed .chart files.
- Fixed remaining issues with Turkish language midi parsing.
- Added Turkish language translation.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed bug in .chart lyric event parsing causing any event containing the word "lyric" to be considered a lyric event. Now only checks the first word.
- Fixed display bug with bot profile color not being applied in some situations.
- Strip unity style tags out of song metadata when writing out currentsong.txt
- Fixed visual positioning of note tails on 3 and 4 player note highways.
- Fixed issues with video background metadata in cache.
- Added the ability to hold select to open the screenshot folder.
- Implemented load-time lyric font atlas generation, to optimize runtime support for full unicode range(as long as glyphs are available in our fonts)
- Updated screenshot format version to v4
- Fixed handling of case-sensitivity with duplicate song paths. Will no longer produce duplicate songs in this case.
- Added warning to badsongs.txt about video formats which aren't supported on all platforms.
- Added warning to badsongs.txt for charts that are not encoded as correct UTF-8. Songs that do not display some characters correctly in-game likely have this issue.
- Fixed issue where video backgrounds not named video.* would get loaded.
- Fixed issue where the song cache wasn't getting updated when song backgrounds were added or deleted.
- Fixed issue with open note glow being the incorrect color with sp.
- Fixed issue with open note glow disappearing with open extended sustains.