Not available. Please try a more recent release!
This is the last known build to work with Windows Vista. Newer releases only support Windows 7 and higher.
- Charts without any sections now have sections labeled 10%, 20%, 30%, and so on
- Reworked how the song syncing works, hopefully fixes stutter issues
- Changed difficulty layout in player select screen so Expert is on top and Easy on bottom
- Lightning effects don't play when the bot is enabled
- Added "Show FPS" setting to Video Settings, in-game FPS display
- Practice has an actual Pause menu
- A/B loop positions in Practice
- Can press Red while the song search box is open to cancel it, and Green to do the search
- Section browser window in song select screen
- Confirmation prompts galore, so certain people won't quit the game on accident even though they still probably will
- Flames modifier now disables 6 Fret flames
- Song options screen added to song select, can delete songs and change song speed there
- Got rid of WoR Font
- The score HUD got tired of getting covered up by Player 2's solo HUD, so it moved
- Added Show Hit Window setting to calibration menu
- v.15.1's Practice mode had problems that were fixed from reworking how the syncing worked
- Selection bar on the Pause menu appears to finally want to reset when I tell it to
- Ticks earned by holding sustains now correctly change when SP is deployed/released while a sustain is held
- Fixed ini parsing issues with capital letters (should fix most DEFAULT song names)
- Hopefully fixed every issue with songs that ended the scanning early
- Hopefully fixed held sustains being longer than they should be
- Fixed Genre default tag so it doesn't say "Unknown Artist"