Not available. Please try another release!
Happy new year! This is our New Year’s release. To 2019!
- Updated to Unity 2018.3.0f2
- Add more charter icons and sources.
- Add ability to swap audio backend on Windows
- Updated rewired to version 126.96.36.199 from 188.8.131.52, mainly helps fix a few bugs in linux.
- First HOPO in practice sections no longer need to be strummed.
- Fix issue causing issues anchoring taps at the start of practice sections or the start of a song.
- Fix slight sustain scoring issue, will result in higher sustain scoring as well as easier stars in some cases.
- Fix issue where the game was unable to swap audio devices at runtime
- Fix a bunch of untranslatable strings
- Fix restarting practice sections on songs that have large chart ini audio delay's
- Default framerate limit is now 2 times the display refresh rate.
- Change default poll rate to 4x the display refresh rate(2x the framerate limit).
- Default lyrics animation speed is slightly faster.
- Modified the lyric phrase animation to be more dynamic when time is constrained between phrases. Fixes issues where beginning of phrases were missed.
- Change lyrics outline to a larger and thicker underlay which should result in clearer text for small detailed characters, and better visibility on bright backgrounds.
- Fix bug with 6-fret note shuffle causing notes to render outside of the highway.
- Fix issue where sustain textures were rendered too short.
- Potential fix for missing guitar track on midi files after migrating to v.21 (So far hasn't helped with one case but it can't hurt).
- Fix issue with empty solos causing songs to not load.
- Code cleanups and refactoring.
- Linux executable is now all lowercase "clonehero", and the linux build are now distributed in a tarball.
- Update translations
- Fix "1 Songs" display issue in the setlist. A more complete fix for more languages will come later.
- Fix locale formatting issue on results screen.
- Fix incorrect positioning of the visible hit window box option.
- Enable discord rich presence on mac builds.
- Fix issue causing the "F12 to update" prompt on the main menu to not work.